International Planning Competitions 2023
The International Planning Competition is organized in the context of the International Conference on Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS). It empirically evaluates state-of-the-art planning systems on a number of benchmark problems. The goals of the IPC are to promote planning research, highlight challenges in the planning community and provide new and interesting problems as benchmarks for future research.
Different tracks are organized more or less independently on the homepages listed below. All tracks will conclude together with ICAPS, in July 2023, in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Daniel Fiser (Saarland University)
- Florian Pomeerening (University of Basel)
- Jendrik Seipp (Linkoping University)
- Javier Segovia-Aguas (Universitat Pompeu Fabra)
- Ayal Taitler (University of Toronto)
- Scott Scanner (University of Toronto)
- Joan Espasa Arxer (University of St. Andrews)
- Enrico Scala (University of Brescia)
- Ron Alford (MITRE)
- Dominik Schreiber (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology)
- Gregor Behnke (University of Amsterdam)
Website of the Competition
Check the official website of the competition for further and updated information https://ipc2023.github.io