The registration for the 33rd International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS) 2023 will be handled by Ms. Milena Zeithamlová, a conference local arrangements chair.
To register, you are kindly asked to complete
and pay the registration fee. Registering early will save you money, and also it will help us to organize things better!
The deadline for early registration is May 5, 2023 and the late registration deadline is July 5, 2023.
Information for Authors
Each paper accepted to the main conference program (AAAI proceedings) must be accompanied by registration and payment of either regular fee or student fee. It is up to the authors to decide who will be the presenter and will pay the registration fee (that author will need to include EasyChair submission ID during the registration). One registration fee includes up to 2 papers; each extra paper by the same author requires additional fee (see Optional fees below).
Physical attendance and in-person presentation is expected for each paper. In extraordinary cases, on-line presentation will be allowed. In such a case, the author needs to provide a valid reason and get approval from conference chairs. This still requires regular/student registration fee for the paper (on-line fee does not include any paper).
till and on May 5, 2023
after May 5, 2023
after July 5, 2023
Online Fee (no paper)
All fees will be charged in Czech Crowns (CZK) and include 21% VAT.
For current exchange rate we recommend to follow Czech National Bank page http://www.cnb.cz/en to give you better idea about fees in EUR and USD.
Regular and Student Fees include:
- attendance at ICAPS 2023 conference - admission to workshops and tutorials - Sun, Mon, invited talks, technical sessions, community meeting - Tue, Wed, Thu
- up to 2 papers in AAAI conference proceedings
- conference package
- workshop coffee breaks
- conference coffee breaks
- workshop lunch
- conference lunches - Tue, Wed, Thu
- welcome reception – Mon, July 10, 2023
- conference dinner – Wed, July 12, 2023
A copy of a valid student card or a student confirmation (in English) can be requested by organizers upon the arrival at the registration desk.
Online Fee (no paper presentation) includes:
- streaming of workshop and conference sessions
- ONLINE attendance registration fees can be subsequently upgraded to an IN-PERSON attendance by paying the difference of registration fees at the time of upgrade.
on top of 2 papers included in regular/student registration)
3500 CZK / paper
2400 CZK / person
The fee includes:
- welcome reception on Monday July 10, 2023
- conference dinner on Wednesday July 12, 2023
And will not have the access to the sessions during the conference
Payment to be made in CZK (Czech Crowns)
- by card (VISA/VISA Electron, MasterCard/Eurocard, Maestro)
- by bank transfer (possible only until July 7, 2023)
- IBAN: CZ0801000000000221442101
- Swift Code: KOMBCZPP
- CZK Account No.: 221442101, Bank Code: 0100
- Bank address: Komercni banka Prague 10, Vladivostocka 2, 100 00 Prague 10, Czech Republic
- Account holder: Ing. Milena Zeithamlova
- Address: Kazasska 1426/6, 101 00 Prague 10, Czech Republic
If you have any difficulties in sending the payment in CZK (Czech Crowns) by bank transfer, please contact the local arrangements chair.
Please indicate your PROFORMA INVOICE number and your name as payment description/identification. Please make sure that the bank transfer is net of all bank charges and commissions made. Remaining charges will be requested upon your arrival when registering.
Confirmation / Proforma Invoice / Invoice
Once you have completed the online REGISTRATION FORM you will receive the email confirmation.
In the case of
- credit card payment, the proforma invoice corresponding to your payment (pdf document) will be attached to the confirmation email. Confirmation email contents very important information including the status of your card payment. After your successful payment authorization, you will receive immediately a final invoice. (If the card payment is declined by the authorization centre, just click on the link of payment status and fill the card details again or use another card).
- bank transfer, the proforma invoice corresponding to your payment (pdf document) will be attached to the confirmation email. The final invoice will be issued upon the receipt of the payment on our account and sent attached to the confirming email.
Cancellation Policy & Refund
All refund requests must be made in writing by email to the ICAPS 2023 local arrangements chair .
- if the cancellation of the conference is made before June 8, 2023, the registration fee reduced by CZK 1 500 will be refunded
- if the cancellation of the conference is made after June 8, 2023 and before June 20, 2023, the registration fee reduced by CZK 4 000 will be refunded
- after June 20, 2023, however, no fees can be refunded
- all refunds will be processed after the conference
If you cannot attend, your registration is transferable to another participant (the same type of registration fee). Please inform the local arrangements chair as soon as possible, but no later than June 30, 2023, to whom your registration should be transferred.
Invitation Letter & Questions?
If you need a Letter of Invitation to obtain a visa, please contact local arrangements chair Ms. Milena Zeithamlová (email@example.com) with the following recommended information:
Title of your paper:
Date of birth:
Once you have registered for the conference and paid the registration fee, invitation letter will be sent.